Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday... Holler... Friday

Ladies, today is my favorite day of the work week. Friday :) I love this day, everyone usually is nicer, people bring in donuts, and the mood in the office is lighter..

Well that may all be true at your office but here people are super busy and a little sassy this Friday. I mean come on guys, its the weekend, and St. Patty's Day weekend at that.

St. Patrick's Day is like my 3rd favorite holiday, I loves it. Being 100% IRISH probably helps but for reals, you dress up, day drink with your favs, and celebrate my people. Best day ever, especially nice when winter is hard and the last holiday was Valentines Day, and we all know how I feel about that.

Any who, Chicago brings out the best for St. Patty and we all know how to party. While Saturday is the big day around here including Parades, Bar Crawls, and River Dying in Chicago, I will be partying it up on the real day, Sunday 03/17. Saturday will be spent with my favorite babies.. good planning right?
 

 
 
 
But I am not worried at all. I will be having Sunday Funday in Wrigley with my girl Kalen & I am sure we can find just as much crazy trouble in Wrigley on Sunday as we can Saturday. Were gonna brunch, drink booze, and look for some HOTTIES. I mean Irish looks good on everyone.

Look at these sweet shirts I found...







Come back Monday for a full weekend update and see the crazy pics and hopefully some great stories.

 
 
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS