Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

It is time to discuss my weekend, which was so low key and I LOVEEEEED IT!!! Until I got really bored on Sunday afternoon, but I just took a nap and all was right with the world :)

Moving on.... My weekend was spent, boozing, brunching, and relaxing at my casa of course I still got some okay stellar pics ...

Linking up with the hilarious Sami for:

 

Finally got my Polar FT4 heart rate monitor :) Used it on Saturday for spin class, 680 calories burned.
I love this thing!
 
Friday Night Happy Hour with my old co-workers.
Shenanigans were had, and they were great. I miss those people.
 

Saturday Morning after spin, I headed up to Kenosha for Famous Franks Diner Breakfast.
Cinnamon Swirl French Toast & Mimosas, yes please :)

Sunday, I watch my boys defeat the Wings.
#Detroitsucks, right Kalen ??
The Blackhawks have not lost in regulation all season!!! AHH, and the games are crazy dramatic and exciting and I could not be a happier Hawks fan :)
 
 
 
Not a bad looking team ;)
 
The rest of my weekend at home was spent meal prepping, workout planning, and working on some Marketing Projects for work that are over whelming me to the core. Ugh, working all weekend blows.
 
But my meals are prepped, my workouts are planned and I am ready to kick ass in March, Memorial Day weekend is only 3 months away and I have a super cute bathing suit ready as motivation.
Xhilaration® Junior's Bandeau Swim Top -Blue Quick Information
Xhilaration® Junior's Side Tie Swim Bottom -Blue Quick Information
 
Have a great one, y'all!!!
 
Love, Jilly Anne <3

1 comment:

  1. you are going to be boobie and bootilicous in that suit missy! #letsgoredwings

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS