Thursday, March 14, 2013

It's Okay.

Hello Y'all. Today I am linking up with Amber over here for:

Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's Ok....
 
... That all I can think about all week is St. Patricks Day, it is my favorite holiday and I will be Sunday Funday all day in Wrilgey on 17th...
 
 
... to skip spin twice this week because I am too tired at 415am...
 
...to go to Emil's on Wednesday and eat dessert nuggets and apple cider beer...
 
 
...to listen to the Nashville soundtrack over and over....
 
... that I am planning my girls trip FL vacation, without the okay yet from work for the days off...
 
take me here.. NOW
 
...that I am still blaming Day Lights Savings for exhaustion...
 
... to wear a bun to work almost everyday bc of said tiredness...
 
...to be planning the most amazing apartment with Kalen even though we havent even started looking.. talk about princess palace.. its gonna be AMAZEBALLS...
 
 
...to love this link up bc its cute and quick...
 
~ HAPPY THURSDAY & IRISH WEEK ~
 
<3 Jilly Anne

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you on the fact that I'm not over daylight savings yet. And I love that I'm apart of 3 of your thingys! Woo hoo for Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS