Monday, March 11, 2013

Weekend, eh Last Week Update

YOLO Ladies and Gents... Guess whose back... Back Again.... Shady.... Ok Nevermind.

Linking up with Sami for:



Friday night I drove with my besties to Chicago to see Bye Bye Liver, an interactive drinking play in Wrigleyville, this did not disapoint. The show was hilarious, and too true, and the whole thing was one big drinking game. I highly recommend it :)

Seriously.... Look it up.. or check out the link below and see it. 
http://pubhousetheatre.com/bye-bye-liver/

My new favorite shots: FireBalls
Angry Orchard Cider + Fireball Whiskey. YUM!

Our fabulous birthday boy ... Happy 26th Stephen!!!

The view of our hostess' apartment. If I didnt work in WI, I would move to this city. Like now.
Love it :)
<Oh and the Hawks lost their first game, but were moving past it>


We were up until 4am, which for us old balls 26 year olds is late. So the next morning I peeled myself off the couch and drove home to do adult things, like grocery shop.

Non - Dairy Chocolate Almond Milk, Amazeballs
If I am gonna do this clean eating thing, at least there are some good options for 'cheats'


Annnnnnddddd.. Gluten Free pancakes :) Happy Girl!


Sunday I spent the day chilling and nursing a ridiculous sore throat, maybe too many fireball shots, maybe not.....
Found this adorable pic of 'Kelly Kapowski', look at those bangs, I think I want them....

And speaking of adorbs, Alexis Kate was rocking the adorable tutu dress I got her, Could you just die?

Oh and I did get my lazy booty out of bed and ran an 8K, practice for the Shamrock Shuffle. 45 minutes, mean about a 9 minute mile. Super Pumped. And running outside makes me happy!

But it's Monday which means work and boring things..... But something super exciting is happening there soon... right Kalen?? More details to come.... 

Boston is booked, T-minus 4 weeks til I get to be there and explore the city.. oh and work a little ;)

Happy St. Patricks Week Y'all!

<3 Jilly Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS