Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My week with Wrigley

Hey Y'all & Happy Wednesday. I am so pumped that tomorrow is my Friday and I get a 3 day weekend!! Holler. This is the first day off work since Christmas so I am so exciteddddd!

Since it's been a while, lets catch up ... Shall we?

1. March Madness - Love this time of year. I am not a huge basketball fan but I love college bball and filling out my bracket. As of today, I am losing by 2 points :( #ThanksalotGonzaga


2. My babies - they are adorable (and obviously not mine) and we went and saw the Easter Bunny, they were angels....but come on.. could they be cuter?? #1stEaster

3. Happy Hour with my co-workers. I had yet to go out after work since moving jobs, but we had such a good time. One of the Italian guys is going back for a while so he bought wine and i tried my first Merlot, it wasnt bad #Wino


4. I found this online and it made me laugh out loud at my desk. Since I love to abbrev. #Totes



5. And finally, while furniture shopping, these 2 lovebirds were 'trying out' a mattress. they were no joke asleep. Holding hands... #onlyinWisconsin



OKAY. MOVING ON.

This past week I have been dogsitting my aunt's adorable Wrigley pup while they are on vacation. I love this dog and am always up for some pup time since I have never had one.



We went on walks, snuggled on the couch (lol), and enjoyed the warm weather, isnt it terrible that 43 is warm right now... holler for 50's this weekend #springiscoming 





Speaking of puppysitting, I have learned that unless I am going to be home 24/7ish, I cannot own a dog. Everyday when I leave for work, she gives me these terribly sad puppy eyes and I feel guilty... ALL DAMN DAY. Seriously. Then, I rush home after work to make sure she gets time out of her cage. It's cray! I have even been getting up earlier then normal so that she has time out before I have to go to work. 

So as much as I want to cuddle these adorbs puppies...




I know it will just lead to guilt and possibly missing happy hours due to having to let the dogs out. Ridic right?? O welll.... 1 more day and i give her back. 

On a side note, little miss Kalen and I went condo shopping today and found one we like. Hopefully all will go well and in 1 month I will be moving into the apartment :)

EKKK! So excited.. stay tuned, lots of fun coming up :)

<3 Jilly Anne

1 comment:

  1. We need to print out the totes and frame it for our apartment lol. OMG send me pics of Nate and Lexi with the easter bunny stat!! I can't believe you drank red wine..what!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS