Friday, March 1, 2013

High Five For Friday.. Thank God!


Hello Ladies and Happy Freaking Friday... Just an update from yesterday's post... It is still flurrying here. We are now going on 4 straight days of snow. UGH... Please can I have a little bit of this:

                            

Anyways... shout out that it's Friday and I only have about 5 hours of work left. This was a week of stress but I got A TON accomplished and feel pretty good about it, no lie it was stressful as hell but hey work isn't supposed to be fun... is it?

Linking up with Lauren for some Friday Favs of the week and why I am so happy its the weekend!
                                                                
                                                                  Photobucket



1. My Sweet Bday Bauble Necklace from Chrissy, looks super cute with stripes.
2. YF snack, eating healthy and working out this week, feeling good!
3. Johnson & Johnson Coconut Baby oil Gel - Smells AMAZE & makes skin so soft!!
4. Nater Tot - So cute and eating big boy food!

5. Princess Alexis - look at that face?!!! Loves it :)
 
Meeting up with my favs from my old job for happy hour tonight and I cannot wait!
 
HAPPY FRIDAY Y'ALL!!!
 
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS