Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dear Spring... You're Drunk.

Dear Spring,

Have you been drinking? I understand that you are not as warm as your BFF summer but 18 degrees is unacceptable. Last year at this time it was 85 degrees and sunny. Today, there is snow on the ground, 25 MPH winds, and below zero morning windchills.

Brrrrr....
 

Yes, Tom knows whats up.Coldest Spring in 45 years. Not. Cool.
 
Hello!! You're doing it wrong. This is not what is suppose to go down. Let me enlighten you.... this is what spring is suppose to look like....


I mean even these temps look okay...

 
 

Love the Burberry Trench... but im poor :(

Better Right? I am suppose to be wearing adorbale trenches, floral patterns and dear I say short sleeves! But no, I am still running around in winter jackets, gloves, and rocking sweaters.

People tell me all the time to get over it because I have lived in the midwest my whole life and I should be use to it.. well guess what... I AM NOT. I want to be able to rock out to my new JT album with windows down and sunnies on. And what I would like most is to not have to blast my heat in the morning and start my car 10 minutes before I leave, because gas aint free my friends.

So Spring, put down the Hot Chocolate w/ whatever you have spiked in it and grab a glass of lemonade, you drunk. This is all wrong.

Love, THE ENTIRE MIDWEST & Jilly -Anne

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS