Sunday, March 31, 2013

Sunday Social - 3.31.13

Hey Ladies and Happy Easter. I am linking up with Telly over here for Sunday Social :)


This Weeks Questions:

1. Favorite Type of Workout to do? 

Mine is by far spinning. I usually spin about 5 days a week for 45 minutes a class. I love it, it is the best workout, I usually burn about 700 calories, and the class goes by so fast.

2. Favorite guilty pleasure sweet or candy?

Cookies. Growing up with an amazing baker like my mom, it was hard to say no to sweets. She bakes the best chocolate chip cookies, ever. I love them and could eat them all day.



3. What do you continuously forget to do?

Run errands that HAVE to be done. I am always down for a run to Target or somewhere fun, but when it comes to boring adult errands, I always 'forget'.


4. Post it's or iPhone reminders?

I HAVE to write everything down so I remember to do it. Which is why I spent $50 on an Erin Condren daily planner. I write everything in there so that I can get important stuff done. Work reminders go right to my phone from my work email which is nice.



5. What is one picture from your phone that makes you smile?

Babies, love them. They make me smile all the time :)


Thanks for stopping by y'all, Have an amazing Sunday night and stop by tomorrow for a weekend update. Laters.

<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS