Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 In ONE Picture...

HAPPY NEWS YEARS EVE Y'ALL!!

While pursuing the Twittersphere on Sunday night - and doing anything to avoid talking about the Bears game (oh, see ya later football season) I saw Erin  and Jena post about linking up with 1 picture of 2013 and I loved loved the idea :)

Below is my picture that describes 2013 - in a nutshell:

CRAZY. BEST FRIENDS. WEDDING. BLESSED. AMAZING. EXHAUSTING. BEAUTIFUL. BRIDAL PARTY. 2013. SUMMER OF THE WEIDNERS. BRIDESMAID. FRIENDS. FOREVER. SPOILED. DRANKS. PARTY. BACHLORETTE. PRETTY PARTY PEOPLE. DANCE MOVES. CHAMPS. MADNESS. STUPID CRAZY BEAUTIFUL LOVE.

One of my best friends got married this past summer and it was amazing. Lots of fun events meant spending the majority of my summer with all my favorite people.

I am incredibly blessed with the people in my life and although they drive me crazy ;) I couldn't live without them.

Here is to an even better 2014 - I cannot wait to see what next year brings :)

<3 Jilly Anne






7 comments:

  1. Aww, such a sweet post. Good friends def make life better. Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the energy in this picture!! sooo great!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to be a part of all the fun and can't wait for 2014 dubbed the year of Jienly. {Yes I did that}
    here is my shameless promotion of my own blog.
    www.laceloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an AWESOME photo,kudos to that photographer :)

    having great people in your life definitely makes it better.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun picture! I love everyone's expressions! Weddings are always a blast but especially when they have people you care about in them! :) thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha what a great picture! I found you from five on friday and i can't wait to read more of your blog :) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jumping pictures are the best! What a great shot :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS