Friday, November 15, 2013

20-50-20

Happy Friday Ladies :)

Those number in the title are our temps this weekend! Is this real life, 20-50-20?!? Bring on the sicknesses that will happen .. Mother Nature, go home. You're drunks.

Well at least it's Friday.. right?!


Chips, Salsa, White Peach Sangria, and girl talk with Kalen at La Fogata.
Best way to end a bad work day.

We went to the 3 days this week at 530am. Winning.

Had my 1st RED HOLIDAY cup of the season.
Thank you Starbucks - Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte.

Yes I am 26. Yes I am eating a Mickey Mouse lunch.
#sorryimnotsorry


Southern girls :)
I love this quote. Another reason I'm pretty sure I am a southern belle.
 
And beacuse I am now in Christmas mood (Sorry Turkey Day).. enjoy this..
 
 
 
 
#iwantawhitechristmas
 
Happy Freaking Weekend <3
 
 
<3
Jilly Anne

3 comments:

  1. Mmm, I love skinny peppermint mocha, I need to try the Cinnamon Dolce! I laughed hard at "Mother Nature, go home. You're drunks"...Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG - the cinnamon dolche latte is the bomb! I am not a peppermint person so thats my go to holiday drink :)

      Delete
  2. Visiting from H54F... Chips & salsa make every day better ;) Love the Mickey eats too :-) Hope you're enjoying a fab start to your week!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS