Thursday, November 7, 2013

My CMA Viewing Party

The CMA's are my favorite award show of the year. An entire night of country stars, my favorite songs, and cowboys - I mean does it get better? No.

Carrie & Brad killed it as always, they crack me up. They have such an amazing stage presence and they are great together!

The opener with Duck Dynasty (who I love) and them killed. I loved it.
 
My boy Luke Bryan opened the show with Florida Georgia Line, Anytime Luke is on stage with tight pants and a backward baseball cap, I am happy. I was a little thrown off by the sequined black shirt, but got over that super quick once the hip shaking started ;)
 
In case you missed it...
#yourewelcome
 
I loved all the performances, especially Carries. She did 4 songs and rocked all of them, plus she looked amazing.
 
CMA Awards 2013 performances you missed carrie underwood brad paisley taylor swift blake shelton country music miley cyrus
Those boots!!
 
Speaking of amazing, did y'all see Miranda Lambert? She looks great, slimmed down a lot and wore clothes that suited her much better last night, plus she won Female Vocalist of the Year!!!
 
 
NASHVILLE, TN - NOVEMBER 01:  Miranda Lambert attends the 46th annual CMA Awards at the Bridgestone Arena on November 1, 2012 in Nashville, Tennessee.  (Photo by Jason Kempin/Getty Images)
2012 vs 2013
 
Plus I am sure you didn't miss Kasey Musgrave and her annoyance for not winning that same award... can she relax, she won Best New Artist 45 minutes earlier.. #waityourturn
 
infinite sadness of kacey musgraves
#LOL
 
A few other things I loved  as far as performances:
1. Taylor Swift's performance of 'Red'
2. George Strait & Alan Jackson performing for George Jones
3. Luke Bryan - his performance of Drink a Beer was incredible.
 
And finally red carpet:
 
Hits:
 
Jana Kramer, CMA Awards
HANDS DOWN FAV. Jana Kramer looks stunning!
 
Kimberly Williams Paisley - she looked amazing and I loved the dress
Miranda - Looked Stunning
 
CMA Awards 2013 red carpet arrival pictures: Jason Aldean
Jason Aldean - Hello Cowboy
 
CMA Awards 2013 red carpet arrival pictures: Caroline Boyer and Luke Bryan
Again - anything Luke
 
Misses:
 
Carrie - Not a fan of the hair or facial expression lol
 
Taylor - the dress was boring and her hair - not a fan.
 
Sheryl Crow, CMA Awards
What happened to her hair?
 
Keifer Thompson, Shawna Thompson, Thompson Square, CMA Awards
His entire outfit, not good.
 
 
I spent the night at home downing dayquil, cough drops, and tea. Oh Strep throat, I hate you.
 
 
 
Here's to not having to work this weekend & feeling better soon :)
 
<3 Jilly Anne

1 comment:

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS