Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend with Ma Besties.... Finally

It's been a hot minute (2 months to be exact) since I got to spend a weekend out with my besties and finally this weekend it happened. We watched some hockey, drank lots of beers, and laughed until my abs hurt. These people make me so happy and it makes me sad that we don't get to see each other more often (stupid busy adult schedules) but when we do, we make up for lost time.

Linking up with miss shenanigans for a recap, I am warning you now, lots of picture. Enjoy ;)

Sami's Shenanigans

New delish winter flavor - I love these and so did my girls!

The Chicago collection at Bath & Body Works - Too cute & smell great!

Target Haul - I went for garbage bags and ended up with all this 
-oh and I forgot said garbage bags #blameitontarget


My Besties - Hangin before the game.

All my favorites hotel partying :)

Let's Go Wolves
#minorleaguehockey
#itooknopictures


Dancing the Night Away at Toby Keith's Bar



Hangover cure @ The Buffalo.

Met my dad at the mall for a little Bday shopping and Sears was looking very festive. 
Some of these trees spun and played music. Too cool.

Finally got some Christmas decorations up and a new Christmas wine glass.

That's it for my weekend, hope you ladies had a great one!
Also, Happy Thanksgiving week, Thank god for a 3 day week of work!!!

<3 Jilly Anne



1 comment:

  1. Your weekend looks awesome! I love hockey, and beer. LOL. I'm so classy.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS