Friday, November 8, 2013

Hellz Yes ... It's Friday

Y'all I am so excited for this very Friday, not only is the weekend here - angels singing - but I do not have to work this weekend!!!! OMG that's too much! I have been so sick all damn week (Strep Throat-1, Jill - 0) so the fact that I can relax all weekend and catch up on life is beyond me right now.

So lets start this off shall we....



1. My amazing dinner at RPM Italian on Monday night.
SO GOOD - The meatballs were to die for.

2. Medication - This week I was blessed with Strep Throat, I hates it But 2 half days of work and lots of medications make me much happier and I think I'll survive. lol.
 
These beautiful flowers were sent to me by Satra & Mike as a Thank You. They are so sweet and I love the fresh flowers on my desk :)

4. Gasoline is finally below $3 a gallon!! Oh my word, I actually paid $3.94 this morning, thank you Wisconsin :)
 
5. The Bears WON on Monday night and beat the Cheesehead Packers.. Best part of my week by far.
 
Since they won I thought I would throw this in.. too soon?
 

The Superbowl Shuffle by The Chicago Bears on Grooveshark  
 
Have a fabulous weekend :)
 
<3 Jilly Anne

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Found ya on Lauren's link up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are beautiful! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS