Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Social November Style

Hey Ladies - Coming at you this beautiful Sunday morning from The International Dairy Show - AKA Last Trade show of the season :) Insert happy dance! Stopping for this week's Sunday Social!



This Weeks Questions:
1. What is currently on your wish list? Keurig Brew System, this is number 1 on my Christmas list this year and I am really hoping Santa Mom pulls it off :)
2. Share a new iPhone, droid, iPad app that you have recently discovered that we all need. Runners Interval. I've this app on 2 runs and I love it.. 2 minute run, 1 minute walk is perfect for longer distance runs!
3. What is a new fall tv show that you have added to your DVR? Anything on HGTV. Kalen has gotten me hooked!
4. Share your social media links so we can follow you. (Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, etc) Tell us which is your favorite and why.
All available on my blog.... Check it out here: www.http://northernbellechicago.blogspot.com
My favorite is Instagram by far.. I love taking pictures and the filters make it so much more fun!
5. What is a tv show, movie, or song that you could watch or listen to over and over and never get tired of?
TV: One Tree Hill. Best Show EVER, love me the drama.
Movie: The Notebook, How to Lose a guy in 10 days, and Pretty Women
Song: Anything by Luke Bryan, specifically "I don't want this night to end"
I Don't Want This Night To End by Luke Bryan on Grooveshark

Hope you all had a great weekend. Happy Sunday :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to talk my "Santa" into getting a Keurig too! Hopefully my "it will get us out of the house faster in the morning!" spiel will convince her!

    Great blog, found you through the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the notebook!

    Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up

    xo
    Christina
    christinawhoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Tree Hill! Last year I watched EVERY episode in 4 months! I was addicted lol and was recovering from a surgery so I had lots of time on my hands =) Loved it.

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a Keurig last Christmas and I don't think I've ever loved an appliance as much as I love the Keurig!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS