Friday, November 22, 2013

Happy Freakin' Weekend

HELLLLLO Friday!!! I am beyond excited it's finally the weekend because this girl has some bomb diggity plans... Hockey + Beers + Best Friends = Awesomeness.

Anyways before I get too ahead of myself, here are 5 reasons this week was awesome -



I finally broke down and bought Talenti gelato and it is every bit as amazing as I thought it would be. I cannot keep this in the house.. It is too good.

After many weeks of begging (cough, cough Kalen) I began reading Harry Potter (with wine) and it has been pretty good so far, I still can't believe there are 7 books. #aintnobodygottimeforthat

These two. They are just so fun - 15 months is a great age.

THIS COMES OUT TODAY!!! I cannot wait to see it, I have been waiting 
since I saw the 1st one.. and hopefully this weekend I will get to.

Random but I love this quote. 

Now its time for my favorite part of Friday AM drives to work..


I am loving this song x1000000 - great run song, driving song, and anything song. Enjoy!

Cheers to the freakin weekend dolls!
<3 Jilly Anne

5 comments:

  1. Hello There, Stopping by from H54F. I've never come across your blog until today and you had me cracking up! This post was so fun to read. I hear ya on the gilato/ice cream/ frozen yogurt... I can't keep it in the house or I eat it non-stop! Have a great weekend. Swing on by if ya got time: http://ashley-to-awesome.blogspot.com/2013/11/we-facetime-with-cats.html

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday!! Stopping by from #backthatazzup Friday! Your blog is beautiful just like the kiddos!! I thought I was the only person excited about Catching Fire. Have a great weekend and if you get a chance stop by my blog!

    Xoxo,
    Krystal
    Blog//Facebook//Twitter
    *Linked up with all your links ;) Hope you follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an amazing weekend!! Hope you have fun! I would love if you would come linkup with me today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote! And hope you're enjoying Harry Potter! 7 books is a crazy amount but they are so, so good. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS