Sunday, November 10, 2013

3 weeks til Thanksgiving.. But Who is Counting?

Happy Sunday Evening Ladies. I am finally back to feeling like a human and being over my sickness - insert angels singing - And I can't think of a better way to end the weekend than the usual..

Sunday Social

Favorite Thanksgiving Memory:
Drinking wine with my aunts and mom while watching the crazy boys of the family in their annual Thanksgiving Wiffle Ball game.. they are amusing to watch, the wine helps ;)

Favorite Thanksgiving Food:
Stuffing. For Sure. I could honestly eat this alone and be content.. oh and my Mom's pumpkin pie.


One Thanksgiving tradition you and your family share:
The Annual Ornament exchange. We play this ridiculous game to trade ornaments, everyone has to bring 1 to share, and there is a theme. This year's theme is something that starts with the 1st letter of your middle name, could we be more complicated?? But the game always gets off track and we end of laughing like crazy.. it is my favorite part of the night. 


Favorite Thanksgiving Pictures:
My pretty mama & I

Cousins. Best Friends 4ever.

This is after my Dad dropped an entire pan of lasagna on the floor, him and my uncle tried to clean it up with spatulas before Mom came upstairs. It was too funny. 

What are you looking forward to the most this year?
Spending time with everyone, eating good food, and of course Black Friday shopping with my aunts and mom afterwards, this year we are bringing whistles.. it's going to be good!!

Only 3 more weeks until Thanksgiving! I cannot wait :)

<3 Jilly Anne


2 comments:

  1. That ornament exchange is such a fun idea! What a great tradition!

    - Lauren @ Anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally LOLed at that picture of the lasagna drop. I can't wait to see what ornaments you have gotten through the years to hang on our tree :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS