Sunday, November 24, 2013

Sunday Social - Thankful Edition

Happy Sunday Ladies, I have one hell of an amazing weekend and I wanted to link up before I head out to see CATCHING FIRE! I am ridiculously excited, if you can't tell.

Sunday Social

I am Thankful for:


My amazing family. I feel more and more blessed everyday that they are healthy and happy.
I love them so much and they are my #1 thankful for blessing every year

I am Thankful for:


My Friends. They keep me sane, they love me no matter what, and they keep me laughing

I am Thankful for:
Coffee. To get me through work & everything else.


I am Thankful for:
The job I sometimes hate (but usually love). Having a roof over my head. The chance I was given to go away to college. My college degree. Christmas music. A comfy bed. Crazy families. Girls Nights. Wine.My running shoes. My health. DVR. And so much more than I can imagine or remember. 

I think this is perfectly fitting for the beginning of Thanksgiving week. 

What are you thankful for?

<3 Jilly Anne

3 comments:

  1. All great things to be thankful for! :) You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! It feels good to reflect on the things we're thankful for. I came here through the linkup. I am very excited about Catching Fire and can't wait to see it this week :) I love the picture of the bridesmaids and groomsmen...awesome! xX Michelle www.prettyintheeast.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you said you are thankful for your comfy bed, YES that is what i took away from that post! I am thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS