Monday, November 11, 2013

Snowy Shenanigans

*****Snow*****


Yes, thats right people, there is snow falling outside my window at work, you cannot really tell, but there is I swear. I am a huge fan of snow so please do not expect complaining... well at tleast until it hits -9 degrees and I have to clean off my car LOL. Until then I will love it <3

I wanted to take a sec to wish a Happy Veterans Day to all the men & women who serve our great country. Thank you for your bravery as you fight for our freedom!

 
After 5 weekends of work, I am so happy I was able to stay home and do nothing this weekend. I caught up on sleep, worked out, and just watched a lot of TV, my DVR was exploding. Since I was a lazy bug all weekend I don't have many pictures but a few for you to enjoy.
 
 
Sami's Shenanigans

Sunday Morning I ran lakeside for 5 miles and it felt great to finally be out of bed and running :)

I ran to my mom's and stole her crockpot & chili recipie.. A post on this will be coming up, it is the best!
 
So that's it, insert some pictures of SoapNet, Lifetime Christmas movies (yes, there back!!) and some major Scandle catch up ( I LOVE OLIVIA POPE) and that is my weekend!
 
Hope yours was just as good!
<3 Jilly Anne


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS