Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Shenanigans

I feel like a whole new person this morning - 4 days off of work is good for the soul. It also helps that those 4 days included lots of yummy food, quality time with friends & family, and a lot of lounging in my PJ's.

I had lots of plans for this weekend and they did not disapoint. I had such a blast and I cannot wait until I get to do it all again in 2 1/2 weeks for Christmas.

Linking up with Sami for a weekend update, Thanksgiving style

Sami's Shenanigans


 
1. Wednesday Night - Drinks with Mom for her Birthday
2. Black Friday Deals - This is a tradition after Thanksgiving Dinner, looking through the ads and getting ready to shop
3. Day after Thanksgiving - Clean House. Decorate House. Christmas Movie. Heaven!
4. It's Decemeber - Bring on Christmas EVERYTHING
5. Me & Jenny after our Turkey Trot run Thanksgiving morning - It was a brisk 22 degrees.
6. Free tickets to the Bucks game - okay.
7. Starbucks fuel while shopping with my mom & aunt
8. Singing Happy Bday to my Mom!!
9. My Christmas Tree - we should keep these up all year. It make the house so pretty!
 
A few other treats from this weekend:


Drunk Jenga with my boos. This game is so fun - and adding liquor to it, makes it very interesting.

My girls - we do this pic every year at Thanksgiving - were all getting so old!
 
Hope you all had an amazing Thanksgiving with lots of yummy food and time with family!!
 
<3 Jilly Anne
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS