Friday, December 20, 2013

*5 on a Friday*

Oh Friday - it is so good to see you, especially as this is the last Friday I have to work in 2013!!! And it is the last Friday before Christmas!! This day is already pretty great!

This was a pretty fun filled week but there were a few I can pick out that were really special

--ONE--
Christmas Lane in Kenosha

Old Orchard Mall - All Christmas'd out!

Finally seeing some major Christmas Lights - I know I wrote about this yesterday but this is seriously the highlight of most Christmas seasons - grab some spiced wine, gloves, and loved ones - BOOM - Christmas tradition all wrapped up in a lovely magical bow.

--TWO--

My awesome new coat - Kenneth Cole - Originally $420 - Got it on sale for $119 - And it's amazeballs. Best winter coat ever.

--THREE--

I celebrated my 1 year anniversary at work about 3 weeks ago which was very exciting, I cannot believe it has already been a year! I have learned so much and as much stress as this place brings me... I also love it. I do work with some pretty cool people as well, and that always helps. This was part if my gift - my personalized cup - pretty cool right? Okay maybe I am just a big packaging dork - but I thought it was pretty cool.

--FOUR--

Since I was in the city this past weekend for work - I got a chopped salad from Portillos. This is a staple in Chicago and if you ever visit you must go. They are famous for thier Italian Beefs and hot dogs, but thier chopped salad is to die for. Living in WI, the closest one in over 45 minutes away so when I am in Chicago I go there no matter what.

--FIVE--


One of our vendors at work sent us an Elf on the Shelf book & kit! And since no one here wants it - I get to take it home! I understand I do not have kids but I can totally punk Kalen with it LOL. Sneaky little Elf, what to name him??!?

I hope you all have a very happy weekend and are getting ready for Christmas!! I will be doing lots of last minute shopping this weekend! ENJOY!
<3 Jilly Anne


 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png


1 comment:

  1. The elf on the shelf creeps me out. Lol. And happy 1 year work anniversary! Stopping by from the linkup!
    Meghan @ Lipstick Skulls Blog

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS