Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Weekend of 2013 - and it was a good one.

The past 8 days have felt like one long weekend and I am NOT complaining one bit. Vacation and Christmas all rolled in to one is amazing and I am feeling pretty relaxed, although I am still not wanting to go back to work on Thursday.

This weekend was pretty great - pretty typical run down:

Jenny sent me this pic from Christmas Eve - the only one we took and I love it.

The girls came over for some DIY after Christmas and we attempted to make some make up brush holder and by attempted I mean.. Failed miserably. More on that later this week...
Pinterest: 1 Us: 0

After our Pinterest fail, we decided to watch Courtney Loves Dallas - which is my favorite show EVER right now, thanks Chrissy for telling me all about it. We even Texas poofed my hair like hers.

I picked up a new lip color - babylips - which I love. Its perfect for everyday.
I am late on the babylips train but I am now a believer and can't wait to try all the other colors.

Friday night I spent with my favorite babes - the twins, playing with their new Christmas presents. 
Let me tell you, it is very difficult to explain to a 16 month old that you cannot run over your brother - she didn't get it. Or she ignored me and thought it was funny. Probably the latter.

Selfie with my Nathan James

Saturday was Winter Wonderland Party complete with chevron straws - i die. Too cute.

And there were Keg stands. At 2am - we are too old for that crap LOL

Which leads to XXX Vitamin Water and a lovely hangover to start my Sunday.


I used all my Christmas money to finally order the Hunter Boots I have had my eyes on for a year now - better late than never. Free Shipping on their US website. I am so pumped for these to come in!

I will be enjoying the rest of my vacation and partying with my favs for NYE. What do you ladies have planned? Stay safe and enjoy y'all!

<3 Jilly Anne

Jacq's Blogger Tips





3 comments:

  1. Those Chevron straws are so adorable, I really need to get some!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love your Hunter boots - they're worth it!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS