Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Social 12-15-2013

It's Sunday and I am pumped about it!! Usually I hate Sundays because they mean work is coming but this week is the week before Christmas so I am happy happy happy! I also get to go to Toronto tomorrow for work which is always more fun than going into the office!!

Holiday Social Sundays make me smile ... lets go!

1. What is your favorite Holiday Movies/TV Specials?
I am obsessed with ABC Family's 25 Days of Christmas, anything played here works for me.. Elf, Holiday in Handcuffs, The Santa Claus.. Movie Marathon anyone??


2nd time I talked about this in my blog this week - total obsession.

2. Do you do any volunteering during the holidays if so what? If not what would you do?
I recently became in charge of a charity at work - We work with Ronald McDonald House in Milwaukee and I am in charge of our toy drive this year.. I cannot wait for the big drop off! Those kids melt my heart and I cannot wait to make their holidays a little better!
Check it out here - and feel free to donate ;)

3. What is your favorite toy received as a child for the holidays?
Molly - My American Girl Doll. Best Gift Ever.


4. What was your must have item in high school for the holidays?
Cell Phone to keep up with friends. Since we weren't seeing each other everyday... and this was before Facebook (IM SO OLD).. we texted Christmas gifts, what we were doing, and anything and everything!


5. What do you do on Christmas Eve? If you are Jewish what does your family do for Hanukkah?
Christmas Eve is spent with my Mom's side of the family. Every year is different but we always have a blast!! Gift exchanges, Trivia games, and Just Dance tournaments. I cannot wait for this year :)


Enjoy some football - and everything else Sundays are made for :)
<3 Jilly Anne


Sunday Social

5 comments:

  1. Awww, I always liked Molly's story even though I had Samantha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had Molly too! I can't wait to get my daughter an American Girl Doll! Not excited to shell out the cash though. ;)

    - Lauren @ anothermomanotherblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to that! Enjoying some football over here too!!!
    Hope you had a lovely, merry weekend, love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved American Girl dolls! They were my fav!

    I'm having a Weekend Recap linkup on my blog ! Would love for you to be a part of it :)

    Showered With Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Molly too! She was my first american girl doll <3

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS