Thursday, December 12, 2013

*The Cutest Christmas Cards of All*

Since its December, I officially have my Christmas pants on – yes I do have Christmas tree pants (see picture below – and yes I love them), but that’s not the point – I am ready to do everything and anything that has to do with this most magical time of year.

 I love everything about it; Christmas Movies (Elf, duh!), Hot Cocoa, Sparkly Lights, Decorations and ice skating (in adorable winter hats and gloves of course)

With the holidays around the corner one of my most favorite things is receiving Christmas cards in the mail with pictures and stories of family & friends and how they spent 2013! In the past I have always been reluctant to send out Christmas cards because they have this terrible stigma for being for the typical family of 4 or newly married couple – well ladies... this could not be further from the truth!!
Just because I am single (yes my Mother reminds me of this quite a lot.. thanks Mom) doesn’t mean I didn’t have an amazing 2013 and I want to share it with everyone, including my favorite readers! Single ladies unite – you know we have some good pictures and even better stories ;)
I mean I take enough adorable pics all year, I pick the cutest of all Christmas cards with some blips of exciting things I’ve done this year and BAM – Christmas cards for everyone!
Now, to find the perfect card…. Oh wait... I already did… Insert Tiny Prints!!!
Seriously you guys, they cards are so freaking cute! And there are SPARKLES... take a look at some of my favorites below:
I love the use of Christmas carol lyrics in the card, and the snow border

Here come the sparkles!!! I cannot even - with polka dots, i die!!
Chevron - best pattern ever, oh and glitter... It doesn't get much better!
And finally shapes - I love the scallop shape of this card!!
The little gold polka dots make it look so classy and chic!

I cannot just pick one! I want them all. They are so cute, I think they would make the front of the fridge to everyone I send them to!!
Now it's your turn to check them out online, Cutest Christmas Cards of ALL TIME!!!!
Also check out thier pinterest boards - such good stuff... and even more than just holiday stuff!
Merry Christmas & Fa La La La
<3 Jilly Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS