Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Is it really only Tuesday

Sometimes work makes you wonder why you ever chose the field you did, why you work where you do, and how people can be so ignorant. Today might is that day. But you have to laugh, so you don't cry... right??


 
 
 
 
 
 
And for reals.. Why is this so difficult to find.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday.. Just remember, at least it's not Monday... again.
 
<3 Jilly Anne
 
 
*I really do like my job and the people I work with..most days.. but sometimes you need a break and a vacation and a cupcake*
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Oh let's get cupcakes because this place drives us NUTS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am serioulsy thinking about making Funfetti cupcakes with frosting tonight after work. Why do cupcakes help with stress and running doesnt? LOL - or maybe Sangria.

      Delete
  2. Haha these are hilarious! I always get the phone call right after the email one..

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS