Sunday, December 29, 2013

Last Social of 2013

Can you believe this is the last weekend of 2013 - I feel like a lot of my blogs lately have started with "Can you believe" but seriously this year FLEW by. I have really come to love this link up and it is my favorite way to wrap up the weekend -

1. What is the best New Years Eve you’ve ever had?
Honestly, I have never had an amazing NYE, but I have had a few with good friends and good drinks. I would say those are my favorites. Just put me in a room with my besties and wine. Perfection.
(Sidenote: I did have a very ghetto NYE once, in Dekalb IL, sometimes the worst ones make the best stories)


2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
My bestie and her hubs are having a party - Low key with games, booze, and my best friends.

3. Name a book we should all read come January?

Heaven is for Real - I read this entire book on a 4 hour plane ride and it was amazing. Really renewed my faith, and made me want to be a better Christian. 


4. What are your new years resolutions?

Like always, I want to be healthier and work out more but I am committing to myself in 2014. Also, I want to have a good running year - 10 5k's and a 1/2 marathon. Here I come!!
#exactly

I hope you all have an amazing NYE and a happy start to 2014!!!


Happy New Years
<3 Jilly Anne

Sunday Social

2 comments:

  1. I've heard really great things about "Heaven is for Real" maybe one of these days I'll give it a try. Visiting from the Sunday Social. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS