Saturday, December 21, 2013

CHRISTMAS SOCIAL

Good Morning Y'all and Happy Sunday!! Can you believe Christmas in only 3 days away!!! I am so excited I cannot stand it - I am heading to Chicago today for a full on Christmas Girls sleepover with my cousin - Zoo Lights, Ice Skating, Hot Chocolate - the works! But first things first.. This weeks questions:

1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
Chicago with my cousins - as stated in the beginning - girls night in the city. We hit up the Christkrigle Mart, Ice Skate in Millennium Park, eat way to much and then finish it off with a sleepover. I cannot wait!





2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so what is it?
The Santa Claus - I have always loved this movie - mainly because of Tim Allen.. But this is the perfect movie for the holidays - plus it is on almost every night!

3. Show us your favorite decoration or Pinterest decoration you wish you could have.
Next year, I am coming for you.
Christmas apothecary jars — bows, candy canes & ornaments — would also work in the fall with apples & cinnamon sticks, lights & acorns, etc. | best stuff


4. What is your favorite holiday song?
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey #nocontest #bestsongever

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Christmas cookies - I love making them, eating them, and decorating them :)
6. What is on your wish list this year? See post from yesterday - but I really want a Kate Spade Beau Bag - I will be saving Christmas money like crazy this year for this beauty!!
Enjoy Ladies
<3 Jilly Anne
Sunday Social

5 comments:

  1. Those vases full of Christmas themed things are a great idea, I've only ever seen them filled with baubles before

    ReplyDelete
  2. The night out in Chicago looks like so much fun! We have the same favorite Christmas song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a big fan of Mariah Carey's Christmas album also. I don't like her other music but the Christmas songs are great. I am jealous of your night out in Chicago. That looks super fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a kate spade bag on my wish list as well, such beauties they are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that purse is beautiful!!!! I've only been to Chicago once and I didn't have nearly enough time! All that sounds so amazing. Have fun!

    So happy to be stopping by for the first time!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS