Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Kiddos

Christmas has been my favorite holiday since I can remember - The traditions, the lights, the family time, and the presents, and even now, I still act like a child every Christmas morning. Up at 6am, sneaking a peak at the tree, and sorting stocking goodies before my parents wake up.

The Daily Tay

Now that I am older I still spend Christmas Eve at my parents, waking up without my brothers and them would just be weird and until I have my own family, I am sticking to traditions. 

Now don't get me wrong, I know that Jesus is the reason for the season, but I love some good Christmas present surprises! Here are a few of my favorite:

* Barbie Camper - seriously #1 on my Christmas list and I was too excited when I opened it. Now looking at it, it looks cheap and boring - but when I was 8.. It was amazing!

* Easy Bake Oven - every body wanted this and I got it. Longest cook time on a brownie even but I loved making them!


* American Girl Doll - BEST PRESENT EVER! I wanted Molly because she had glasses and so did I - when I got her I think I cried - especially after my brother drew X's on her feet with permanant maker, but that's a story for another time.

Now a days my presents are more expensive and I get less of them, but honestly my favorite part is the memories I make with my family during the holidays. Someone always does something crazy - usually during our annual Just Dance competition and we just all have a blast together :)
 I mean just check out the video... amazing skills my dad has right?

Hope you all have a very Happy Holiday season :)

<3 Jilly Anne

4 comments:

  1. i always wake up super early- no matter what! american girl dolls- yes! my favorite for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!!!! I had that barbie camper and I had Molly too. I remember saving up my allowance FOREVER to get Molly! I am a new follower from the "Youre always a kid on christmas" link up, can't wait to follow and read more. Come check out my blog as well and see my awesome 80s/90s pictures =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! I was a Molly fan too! I don't know why, but she was the only one I read about. Love this post, gets me nostalgic. (: found you from the weekend shenanigans blog hop.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS