Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Hangover

Ladies, Hope you all had an amazing Christmas - I have been off work and just enjoying every second of this holiday season.. But honestly, can you believe Christmas is already over?? There is always such a build up and then it's over so quick (thats what she said?) just kidding.. Moving on....

Here are my best 5 for the week, although this was hard to break down to just 5 things, let me tell ya.

Cousins Christmas Tradition @ Lincoln Park Zoo Lights

My Parents Christmas Tree - Its so magical

A little last minute shopping at Gander Mountain - I am such a hunting girl... Not.

Christmas Eve gifts - so loving my simple addiction jewels

Dear Keurig, you complete me.
I have never drank so much coffee in my life, and I love it.

Few more days of vacay and spending time with my favorite people. Cannot wait, have a great weekend y'all.

<3 Jilly Anne


 photo FFaves_zps6c1a013e.png

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link-up. Love your blog - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Keurig is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS